Yoga Healing Foundation announces Teacher Training Courses – Beginners (RYT200) / Advanced (RYT500) under the auspices of Mr. A.L.V.Kumar as a part of Traditional Yoga education and training programme.
Yoga Alliance, the national education and support organization for Yoga in the US, has awarded its highest certification ERYT500 to Mr. Kumar and RYS500 to the School.
On successful completion of the course, the practitioner shall be able
- To reach a reasonable/high* level of proficiency in Asanas (Postures), Pranayama (Breathing techniques), Mudra Bandhanas (Locking techniques) with a clear understanding of external and internal functioning of both body and mind
- To offer solutions or therapies for common/chronic problems*
- To become an internationally competitive Yoga Teacher
To become eligible for registration with Yoga Alliance, US for RYT200 / RYT500 designation
- And, ultimately to make every yoga teacher to progress further on the path of spirituality to become a real yogi
The course includes
- Theory sessions on Yoga, Anatomy, Physiology, Ayurveda, Naturopathy and other alternative sciences
- Practice sessions on Asanas, Pranayama, Breathing techniques and Meditation
- Guest lectures by eminent speakers and practice sessions by expert teachers from different traditions of Indian yoga.
Please contact us at +91-9397133449
Monday to Sunday 5.15 am to 7.15 am and special theory classes on Sunday from 7.45 am to 10.30 am.
Material of international standards will be supplied to the participants.
The Course Syllabus
The syllabus given here is only indicative but not exhaustive and subject to changes.
Duration – 200 hours
Eligibility – Any aspirant or yoga teacher with a strong determination to pursue the course.
The course syllabus
Duration – 500 hours
Eligibility – Any RYT200 or any yoga teacher or aspirant with a reasonable level of proficiency in Hatha Yoga
The course syllabus ...Read more